Royal Way Limo is specialized in New York Sightseeing Limo Tours by Limousine, we offer NYC FANTASTIC Tour Service at affordable prices.
WE GUARANTEE, that you'll NEVER SEE this much of New York City in 8 hours on your own if you use the BUS/SUBWAY/Walk.
Please PRINT for your record this marvelous Royal Way Limousine 8 hours VIP private NY tour: We are the EXPERT if first time visiting New York.
"New York VIP Private Sightseeing Limo Tours" 8 hours package: ONE PRICE, no hidden fees at your final destination.
The New York VIP Limousine Tours is a good choice if you want to keep the
cost down. It covers most of Manhattan and allows you to see far more.
We Value Your Privacy, we will treat you like royalty. Our CHAUFFEUR are
professional with experience.
Check prices below. Ready to Book? Have a Question? CALL US NOW to BOOK or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
-TOUR is conducted in English/however, since the tour is mostly visual, can work
wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
Explores about 93% of MANHATTAN in more detail. You will see a lot!
Check out the list below. HOWEVER, you will not see the Upper East Side and
Upper West Side. There's just too much Manhattan to cram all of it into one 8
hour sightseeing tour, but this will give a great idea if this is the first time
in NY, MUST TRY to experience and we promised that you will be impressed. BE THE NEXT NYC STAR.
Experienced CHAUFFEUR will ACT as a driver guide with
BASIC info during the DAY TOUR, however our limo tour is mostly visual with as many STOPS you want.
or THE BEST LICENSED NEW YORK TOUR GUIDE AT YOUR DISPOSAL onboard and outside limousine at
all times + 45% FEE. (TOUR ITINERARY WILL BE CUSTOMIZE WITH YOU)
"New York VIP Private Sightseeing Limo Tours" 8 hours package
Here's what you may see, our limo tour is only with STOPS where you will be able to take nice pictures:
* CENTRAL PARK — a picturesque 843 acres right in the heart of Manhattan.
* 5th Avenue — the most expensive shopping district in the world.
* TRUMP Tower — exclusive shops; celebrities addresses.
* Cartier Building — rare surviving mansion.
* St. Patrick's Cathedral — 5th Avenue’s world famous catholic church (150 years anniversary).
* Rockefeller Center — home to NBC Studios & the famous ice-skating rink & Christmas tree.
* Diamond District — 80% of the diamond trade in America is done here.
* New York Public Library — 2nd largest in the world.
* Radio City Music Hall — home to the Christmas Spectacular -Rockettes.
* EMPIRE State Building — the world's quintessential skyscraper as well THE OBSERVATORY (you will be able to go up-takes 45 minutes).
I LOVE SOUVENIRS - 377 5 Avenue (Bet 36th-35th Street) near EMPIRE STATE Bldg - the BEST SHOP IN NYC open until midnight 212-532-5339
* Flatiron Building - NYC's first true skyscraper.
* CHELSEA Hotel - historic landmark known for its notable residents Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, Patty Smith, Iggy Pop, etc.
* TIMES SQUARE/Broadway/Theatre District — the Crossroads of the World.
* Chrysler Building - one of NYC’s most beloved buildings.
* Grand Central Terminal — the definitive railroad station.
* Dakota First Luxury Apartment Building - where John Lennon lived and was
killed -see Central Park for Strawberry Fields.
* Cathedral of St. JOHN the Divine -1047 Amsterdam Avenue at 112 St. -
Largest gothic cathedral in the world.
* Carnegie Hall — internationally renowned music hall.
* Greenwich Village — New York's bohemia.
* SOHO — the heart of Manhattan's fashionable downtown art scene.
* STATUE of Liberty — symbolizing freedom in the New World AMERICA. More info 1-212-363-3200
* Financial District — the birthplace of NYC; home of the New York Stock Exchange and Wall Street -do not touch the BULL behind, will kick.
* Federal Hall National Memorial — the site of the first capitol of the U.S.
* CITY HALL - landmark building (1803) -home of NYC MAYORS
* Woolworth building - built 1913 neo-Gothic style/Cathedral of Commerce and the tallest building in the world 1913-1930
* TRINITY Church - built 1846 Gothic Revival style now Episcopal Diocese of New York
* GROUND Zero — World Trade Center 1 built 2016, the tallest buildings in
the USA 1776 FT at 110 stories.
* South Street Seaport — the heart of the port of NYC in the 19th Century.
* Brooklyn Bridge — built 1883, the longest suspension bridge in the world for 20 years.
* Chinatown - shopping and home to millions of immigrants during the turn of
* Little Italy — authentic food and home to Italian festival.
* United Nations Headquarters — home to international diplomacy.
Please NOTE: If there is Traffic we can't guarantee 100% that you will be able to cover all of the attractions above so please be
-Yankees Stadium -Bronx
-HARLEM Market -116 Street
-APOLLO Theater, 125 Street Harlem -Where Stars Are Born
-INTREPID museum -built 1943 USS aircraft carrier WWII/Vietnam war -retired on 1974, now home of Space shuttle pavilion
-Madison Square Garden -Manhattan
ROYAL WAY LIMOUSINE DAY TOUR CLIENT BENEFITS:
LIMO TOUR GIFT (Statue of Liberty with Clock/miniature + NY t-shirt)
-please reserve your tour in advance, fantastic VIP private tour, dedicated exclusive/LUXURY service
-TOUR can start or finish at the hotel, residence, business or cruise
-if pick-up outside MANHATTAN, airports arrival/departure or hotel + additional charge=$150 (you will know price at/before booking)
-TOUR services pick-up Times Square, weekend, below 42 street or above 96 street in NYC additional charge =$30 for stretch limo, super stretch $40, tolls $16.
-client in charge, STOP anytime you want (walk or take a picture), using the sightseeing BUSSES you must exit when stops
-excellent if you want to enjoy at your own pace, additional time needed OK
-WE RECOMMEND NY TOUR TO ALL AGES, DISCOVER NYC the moment you arrive is our goal
*** after this limo tour tell a New Yorker that you are not from New York and he will not believe you!
Special Limo Tour offer -book directly online your airport limousine service with NY Tour and get 10% discount
NEW for 2016 winter holidays in NY: LIMOUSINE with small KIDS (0-6 Years) get
New York VIP Limo tours package PRICES - (8 hours private package - dedicated service)
SUPER SPECIAL NY LIMO TOUR DEAL (SUV stretch limo 5-6-8 hours tour) -get
5% holiday discount when reserve directly online 2 months in advance.
6 pass Stretch limousine (accommodates 2-5 people) $825.00 +20% driver TIP +NY TAX=ONE PRICE/All inclusive
8 pass Stretch limousine (2-7 people) $895.00 +TIP +Tax=all inclusive
10 pass Stretch limousine (2-9 people) $960.00 +TIP +Tax=all inclusive
up to 12 or 14 pass Stretch SUV GMC limousine white (including driver) $1,150.00 +TIP +Tax=ONE PRICE/ALL INCLUSIVE
20 pass Stretch SUV Cadillac Escalade super stretch limousine white (2-19 pass) - please must e-mail for price
-All tour package client can enjoy the view sipping on our complementary BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE ON ICE, (limo with kids under 21 years old only water and soda).
Our RESERVATION on-line is secure
Sincere Testimonial: Read what our clients have to say
about **** The Royal Way Sightseeing Tour ****
Thanks so much for our recent limo experience. Starting our stay in NY with a
limo sightseeing tour gave us an overview of the city and helped us decide how
we wanted to spend the rest of the week. Chauffeur was fabulous! We would highly
recommend this service to our friends and family.
Name: G. MEACHAM Customer City/Country: USA
| Airport Prices
| Night on the town
| Restaurant Limo
| Sporting Events